Christmas Table Fun - Napkins
Project by Stephanie Marsh
You will need:
1 fat quarter per napkin
1. Cut 1 18” square from the fat quarter.
2. Fold over ½” into the wrong side on all the raw edges, press the fold.
3. Fold over again and press.
4. Open up the second fold only.
5. Fold in the corner so that the creases line up.
6. Crease the fold with your fingers.
7. Open it back up and fold right sides together lining up the newly finger creased lines.
8. Stitch in place.
9. Trim the excess and finger press the seam open.
10. Turn the corner right side out, this should be nicely mitred now. Press.
11. Repeat on all 4 corners. Stitch all around the 4 inner edges, pivoting at the corners.
You can find videos on YouTube on different ways to fold them, here are a few.
To see more from Stephanie, follow her on Instagram @stephanie_j_marsh, and make sure you check out her Christmas table fun projects!
Made by Stephanie Marsh for The Craft Cotton Co 2022.