Triple Pocketed Pinny
Updated: Mar 30, 2022
Project by Daisy Lawn
You Will Need:
1 x Fat Quarter Bundle
1. Press each Fat Quarter.
Lay front fat quarter face up, lay pocket fat quarter (pressed in half) level with raw edge bottom and lay back fat quarter wrong side up.
2. Cut straps: from one fat quarter cut 6 x 2 ½” strips.
3. Mark pocket spacing: 21 ½” total, ¼” seam allowance each end, mark 2 vertical lines 7” apart. This forms 3 pockets.
4. Stitch down each marked pocket line, attaching it to the front piece only.
5. Join Strap pieces together into one long strip.
6. Press seams open.
7. Press small fold each side then press in half.
8. Top stitch each side.
9. Stitch around all three sides of apron sandwich leaving 3 ½” at the top of apron each side.
10. Turn Right side out, and press.
11. Lay the strap, matching centres inside the top.
12. Stitch closed also another row under the strap encasing it within (this gives the waist some body) Top stitch to the top of the pockets.
Made by Daisy Lawn, for The Craft Cotton Co 2022.