Christmas Applique T Shirt
Project by Stephanie Marsh
You will need:
3 Fat Quarters Bondaweb 1 t-shirt matching thread
Tree template, attached, or free draw one or download one
1. Trace the template 3 times onto the bondaweb. Roughly cut out.
2. Iron onto the reserve of each of the fat quarters.
3. Cut out neatly.
4. Take the backing paper off the bondaweb, this is best done by scoring it with a pin.
5. Place the 2 that are not touching in position on the t-shirt. Iron into place.
6. Using a decorative or a close zig-zag stitch attach to the t-shirt, remember to only sew through the front of the t-shirt. You may find it best to remove the free arm of the sewing machine. Take it slowly to get around the corners neatly, you may find it best to do a few stitches then with the needle down raise the presser foot and rotate the work slight and keep doing that on the shaped edges. Repeat for both trees.
7. Take the last tree and repeat from step 4.
8. Press and it is ready to wear.
To see more from Stephanie, visit her on Instagram @stephanie_j_marsh
Made by Stephanie Marsh for The Craft Cotton Company 2021