Pet Christmas Tree Decorations
Project by Stephanie Marsh
You will need:
Christmas Fat Quarters
Template - download here
1. Optional – embroider your pets names onto fabric. You can do a few at one, just remember to leave enough space around them to cut out.
2. With the name in the middle of the bone or fish use the template to draw around and cut them out, I used pinking shears to give a nice finish.
3. Cut a blank one out for the back in either the same fabric or plain fabric. Pin wring sides together with raw edges matching.
4. Cut a 6” length of cord. Fold in half and put both cut ends in between the two layers at one end of the bone or fish.
5. Starting on one of the straight edges, and using a reverse stitch to start with sew most of the way around, catching in the cord and leaving a gap of about an inch not sewn using a ¼” seam allowance.
6. Lightly stuff. Sew Gap closed.
To see more from Stephanie, visit her on Instagram @stephanie_j_marsh
Made by Stephanie Marsh for The Craft Cotton Company 2021