Reusable Pot Cover
You will need:
1 fat quarters (FQ) Elastic Thread
1. Decide what size you would like the cover, to do this measure the size of the pot across the top, add 1.5”, then another 1.5” for hem.
2. Measure, pin and press 0.5” onto the wrong side.
3. Measure, pin and press 1” onto wrong side, enclosing raw edges. Stitch in place, leaving a 1” gap for inserting elastic.
4. Measure a length of elastic by placing elastic around bowl and pulling a bit in. Attach a safety pin to one end.
5. Thread elastic through hem (casing).
6. Sew elastic ends together and stitch gap closed.
To see more from Stephanie, visit her Instagram
Made by Stephanie Marsh for The Craft Cotton Company 2020